- I am a mother of adorable preschool age triplets. I call them "The Trips"
- I am a Torah observant Jew, who believes in the principles Torah U'Maada.
- We have a dog, and we love her very much. We had her before we had the triplets, so don't ask me why we have one! She had a well established place before the kids came along.
- I work full-time for a nonprofit organization.
- I want to make aliyah, but have a semi-recalcitrant spouse. Don't knock him, he has some VERY good reasons. We are working on it.
- I believe that life is a long, strange trip and that He controls all the bends in the road. The best we can hope for is that what's around the next bend is good! It is our job to keep growing and learning from every little thing that is put in path. We should always be "going up."
- I believe that in order to get through life, you need to find the humor. It is much more useful to laugh than to cry.
- I tend to trip up the stairs.
There is much, much more to me... but I don't want to give away too much too soon. Also, in the effort to keep this anonymous, I am going to spill the more interesting details only as necessary.